A static (at best) health insurance market, Brexit, the rising cost of healthcare, pressure on NHS funding, a shortage of nurses and support staff, the impact of digital technology … and a hung Parliament! What happens next?
The Private Healthcare Summit 2017 taking place on June 20th, 2017 at the QEII Centre in Westminster will examine how the market, demographic and behavioural changes, financial pressures and the impact of new technologies will shape the future of private healthcare. Our expert panel of speakers will be exploring:
- How can we extend the benefits of private healthcare to a wider public?
- How can we make private healthcare more affordable?
- How can we deliver an outstanding patient experience?
- How can we solve the staffing shortage in healthcare?
- Where can we look for new international patient opportunities?
- What does branding mean for private healthcare?
At our fourth Summit, we’re aiming to give you a different perspective on what’s happening in the UK’s private healthcare sector.
The UK’s senior executives from the industry will come together to listen, debate and network at an event which is praised for the quality of the speakers, the content and the networking opportunities.
View the full agenda and speaker line-up.
Your views are important – come and join the debate!