We invite our industry colleagues to partner with us through sponsorship to showcase your services and network with the industry’s key decision makers and budget holders.
The Summit is attended by senior level executives, leaders and decision makers involved in the following types of organisations:
- Private hospitals, clinics and healthcare practices
- Private healthcare operators
- Private medical insurers and brokers
- Consultants and specialists
- Corporate purchasers of healthcare benefits
- Clinical commissioning groups
- NHS Private Patient Units
- Patient and consultant organisations
- Charities, social enterprises and third sector organisations
- Purchasers and commissioners of private healthcare services
- Healthcare policymakers and government
Why sponsor the Private Healthcare Summit?
By supporting this event, sponsors will receive wide recognition as leading supporters of innovation, improvement and excellence in the industry. Sponsors will receive high profile branding and recognition at the event and in pre- and post-event publicity through Private Healthcare UK and other media.
The nature of the Private Healthcare Summit means that sponsors will be drawn from a wide range of healthcare industries.
Exhibiting in the Marketplace
Taking an exhibition space in the Marketplace offers opportunities for companies wishing to market their services to attendees at this influential gathering.
As an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to use a 3 x 2m space within the Marketplace to create personalised meeting areas to engage in business discussions with delegates and speakers. You will have creative licence to use the space for a pop up exhibition stand or as a branding/ meeting area with table and chairs for your sales team to use to offer product demos over coffee.
Previous years’ events have attracted around 200 of the country’s senior executives from the industry, and were praised for the quality of the speakers, the content and the networking opportunities.
Visitors to the 2018 Summit